Morris & Co. Case Study
The Giotto Group were commissioned for a prestigious Head Office fit-out for a distinguished group of Accountants as part of an on-going growth plan.
To undertake the design and fit-out works of a new two floored head office to provide Morris & Co’s employees with a modern, stylish, yet functional office environment.
Working closely with the Directors of the business, The Giotto Group’s design concept included space planning, finishes, furnishing and electrical specifications.
The Giotto Group coordinated the programme transforming the existing office space with key aspects:
- Modern, open-plan working environment with a variety of workstations.
- A number of individual Director’s offices, incorporating a double glazed partitioning system combined with a contemporary manifestation offering privacy and confidentiality.
- Kitchen facilities on both floors.
- A variety of business meeting rooms and a board room incorporating partitions, both solid and glazed, storage wall and sliding walls.
- An array of storage wall solutions to accommodate a vast filing system.
- Full electrical specification including: air conditioning; data cabling; lighting; door entry systems and fire alarm intruder system.
- All furniture, fixtures and fittings including wall and flooring coverings and soft furnishing, where required.
- Project: Prestigious Fit Out of a New Head Office
- Schedule: 6 weeks
- Value: £200,000k
- Scope of Works: Design-Contracting-Furniture