West Cheshire College Case Study
Working closely with their client, Giotto undertook all elements of the brief to provide facilities for the training of students to enable the development of their skills to the highest standards in a real working environment.
- New painting and decorating workshops;
- New fully equipped hairdressing salon;
- Re-modelling to various classrooms including dismantling of walls/raised access floors and installation of new walls and floors including double glazed screens and door sets alongside a dance studio complimented with sprung flooring and the refurbishment of several managerial offices.
All elements included electrical services, data cabling, lighting, flooring both vinyl and carpet, decoration, plumbing and all M & E.
A place to grow…….and develop new skills in an inspiring, challenging environment.
- Brief: West Cheshire College is a leading provider of vocational learning for young people. The Giotto Group was commissioned to undertake a variety of project works at West Cheshire College.
- Schedule: 6 weeks
- Project: To undertake a variety of project work providing well equipped training facilities including the installation of a new hairdressing salon.